Wednesday 15 December 2010

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I found using photoshop was rather difficult at first, but once I experimented with the different tools and gadgets I became very fond of it and found that it was easy to use once you know how to. It was great because it allowed me to experiment and use different layers. For example i used different layers to create the different fonts without them being muddled up. I also used Pages to create my contents page and double-page spread. I was completely new with using this software but I found that it was very helpful with creating my magazine. I became used to it very quickly and it was easy to be creative with, as it allowed me to make changes and then easily delete them if I made a mistake or disliked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment